- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- An extraordinarily detailed floor clock with bookmatched olive ash burl gracing the front and sides of the unique swan neck pediment, and a carved urn finial and finial support add the finishing touch.
- The elaborate dial includes raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
- A cast center disk on the polished-brass pendulum mirrors the dial, and polished brass weight shells with decorative bands complete the picture.
- Canted columns with large reeds and intricately carved caps frame the beveled glass doors.
- Additional flourishes include a carved molding below the dial and carved floral overlays framing the locking lower door.
- Attention to detail continues on the multi-tiered base, where you′ll find canted corners, olive ash burl, wrap-around carved moldings, and uniquely elegant carved feet.
- The beveled glass doors on the upper sides offer easy access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1002
- Height 93" (236 cm)
- Width 31.5" (80 cm)
- Depth 18.5" (47 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.