: P556Group Name
: Partanna - Blue/BeigeGroup Style
- Featuring rust free aluminum frames with woven resin wicker
- High performance Nuvella fabric
- Dining chairs are stackable
- Lounge chairs and loveseats have motion spring action
- Fire pit includes CSA approved 30,000 BTU burner, glass stones and burner cover with easy access and adjustable flame control panel
- It also comes with a protective polyester weather cover
- The bar has an aluminum table top with a strip burner
- Bar features enclosed storage area with access doors
- One throw pillow included with the motion chair, two throw pillows included with motion loveseat, two throw pillows with swing
- For complete bar set, order (1) P556-665 and (1) P556-130, 4 per carton
- P000-983 matching 9 ft blue auto tilt umbrella and P000-999B gray umbrella base, sold separately.
- Nuvella® reversible zippered cushion
- Arrives assembled
- Handwoven resin wicker chair back
- Imported fabric and fill
- Includes 4 cushioned bar stools
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- All-weather powdercoated aluminum frame with durable wood-look finish
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.